Romantic Love Quotes And Sms

Labels:
By: infi Tech →
I wonder if You know how you are special  I wonder if You know how valuable You are; I wonder if You know how lucky I am to have You in my Life; I love You so much.


I love You n’t as something personal and private, which is mine, but as something universal and worthy of the love I have found.









I love you because I know you are still there, catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you there when I feel lonely.








It is nice to miss You, so I miss You. It is nice to think of You. So I think of You. It is nice to bother You, so I disturb You; it's nice to love You, so You love Cher.




Among a thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrow, there is only today and I would n’t let this day to say this to You - I love U.




You are the reason that I'm smart, You are the one who stole my heart, my Life is short and You are the party, I love
you, I love you with a true heart!




There are whispers that many birds on YouYou should at least once listen to the birds; Only then You will come to know how much I love you.


You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet, you are like you and that's why I love U!


Do not wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love how much you care.



Becaz when they are gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they can n’t hear you.


You walked lightly into my Life
Captivating and beautiful in my opinion,
In the beginning, I never cared who you were
Now I do n’t know who I am without you.







Posted At:

TemplatePixel

TemplatePixel creates awesome and unique blogger templates. TemplatePixel also creates some special premium blogger themes which meet your expectation. TemplatePixel create themes for Magazine, Portfolio, Gallery and Simple.