Heart touching Love Quotes And Sms

By: Global Tech →
A day withoyout is like a day withoyout syounshine ... I Love you! You are the Love of all my Lyf ... I Love You so myouch


Love is not how you say 'I Love you', byout how you can prove that is tryoue Love.


Love is a fire. By out if it is going to warm hearth or by our your house, you can never tell.







i'm confident you is a better compliment than  I  Love  you  because you can not always trust the person you  Love you, by out can still Love you  trusted person.


We accept Love we think we deserve.



Yesterday I Loved you as I could Love a person, even today, I Love you more.



Do I love you? My God, if you are  Love was a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.


Why  are the fire that turns into the passion in my soul. I Love you  all my heart.

 
The best thing about me is I Love you.


Why do I Love you? Because  you have and are
always   dream


A thousand hearts  you would be too few to carry all my love you. I Love you!

Do not ask why I  Love you, jyoust accept that I do, and I want for the rest of my Lyf.


Even if we are far away I Love you  dear with all my heart

 
My heart belongs to you. I know because I feel complete when I'm with I Love you.


You are the reason why I  look forward to waking you in the morning. I Love you


A day without  G is like a day with out sunshine ... I Love you!



Love you  are all my Lyf ... so I Love you







TemplatePixel

TemplatePixel creates awesome and unique blogger templates. TemplatePixel also creates some special premium blogger themes which meet your expectation. TemplatePixel create themes for Magazine, Portfolio, Gallery and Simple.