Heart Touching LIFE Quotes And Sms

Labels:
By: Global Tech →
Some people, they can’t move, U know, mourn and cry and be don




e with it. Or at least appear to be. But for me ... I do n’t know. I did n’t want to fix it, to forget. It was n’t something that was broken. It's just ... something happened. And as this hole, I'm just finding ways, every day, to work around it. Respect and remember and get the same time.....



0
  

 U can dance like there is nobody watching,
   Love like U will  never be hurt,
    Sing like there is nobody listening,
  And live like it is heaven on earth......



    2.Finish each day and be done with it U did what U could some blunders and absurdities no doubt Kept in. Forget them as soon as U can 2morrow is a new day U will start serenely and with too high a spirit..To  be encumbered with ur old nonsense.....


    3.I can never read all the books  what I want,I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want I can never train myself in all the skills I want and why I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of the physical and mental experience in my life. And I am horribly limited....



  

    5.Ntng in  life is 2 be feared:it is only 2 be understood. Now is the time to understand:so dat we may fear less....



      6.I miss U when something good happens, because U are the one I want 2 share with u,I miss U when something is troubling  2 me, becaz  U are the one who understands me so well. I miss U when I laugh and I cry becaz I know U are the one who makes me laugh and grow away my tears. I miss U all the time, but I will miss the most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other to those who have been the best and most memorable moments of my life....





Posted At:

TemplatePixel

TemplatePixel creates awesome and unique blogger templates. TemplatePixel also creates some special premium blogger themes which meet your expectation. TemplatePixel create themes for Magazine, Portfolio, Gallery and Simple.