Happy Birthday wishes and sms for Girl Friend

By: infi Tech →
Lovely girl frnd,  wishing you a heartfelt birthday wish and I pray to Lord to bless u with happiness. Your life has been the best with u making everyone around you happier.




 Dear girlfriend, this text carries love and birthday wishes for your fabulous day. I would love to gift u a special surprise just for you once I reach home in the evening.

www.123quotess.blogspot.in





Gorgeous girlfriend,  wishing you a happy and a wonderful birthday celebration. I hope you are enjoying your birthday as much as I am here thinking about the good times we have spent together.




Sweet girlfriend, I have missed you much when you were away for your project ad I miss you today again on your birthday since you are away. I wish you a happy birthday.




Dear girlfriend, I am so sad that I couldn’t attend your birthday celebration. I hope you understand my emergency problem and I wish you a happy birthday.




You are truly unique and deserve the respect that comes with accomplishing so much with so little, except for your brains, brawn and bravery. Happy birthday, sweet prince!






When you come right down to it, there are really two ways to go through life. You can either laugh or cry. You've always laughed, making me laugh. That's what makes you special. Happy birthday!




Money can't buy you love. It also can't buy you the type of inspiration I get from someone as amazing as you. You are my mentor in life. I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. Happy birthday!




Here R My birthday wishes,
I Wish I Was There With u
& Blow the candles with you.
Let the other things
Dancing Through My Mind Be
Unspoken & ever seen ...




I can not be able to tell you how much I love you every second,
but I just want you to know that every time my heart beats,
he whispers silence 'I love you' to U. Happy Birthday.




Posted At:

TemplatePixel

TemplatePixel creates awesome and unique blogger templates. TemplatePixel also creates some special premium blogger themes which meet your expectation. TemplatePixel create themes for Magazine, Portfolio, Gallery and Simple.